Helping you return to reading
Braille Institute is proud to offer free reading materials in audio, electronic, braille and other recorded formats through the programs noted below.
- Library Services: Our award-winning Library serves people of all ages who have low to no vision, may be unable to read due to a reading/learning disability or can’t hold a book due to physical limitations. Our library is the Southern California branch of the National Library Service (NLS), a network coordinated by the Library of Congress and we provide free books, periodicals and other text in braille and recorded formats.
- Already a Braille Institute Library Patron? Browse our online catalog
- Become a Braille Institute Library Patron
- Special Collection – The Braille Institute Special Collection program is designed to increase braille literacy and foster a love of reading by providing children who are blind or visually impaired with FREE braille books and kits through the year.
- Submit your special collection order